Wonderfully Made

Wonderfully Made by Allie Marie Smith

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wonderfully Made is a great 30 day devotional style book that touches on a lot of important topics for it's target audience. The book is geared towards young women that may be having trouble finding their purpose in life, and guides them to look to God and the Bible to find what they are made for. A prevalent theme throughout the book is the author's own struggles with severe depression, and she uses examples from some of her most difficult times in many of the chapters to help get her points across. This book really hit home for me, and I found it to be a very personal and useful book that I am so happy to have as an addition to my bookshelf. I would highly recommend Wonderfully Made for teenage girls/young women in need of an encouraging and practical devotional book.

Thanks to Moody Publishers for a copy of this book; this is my honest and voluntary review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont