Book Review: I Hate Running and You Can Too

I Hate Running and You Can Too

Author: Brendan Leonard

Publish Date: March 16, 2021

Publisher: Artisan Books

Review: 5/5 Stars

I Hate Running and You Can Too takes a humorous look at running: why choose running, how to get started, how to keep going, and why running just sucks a lot of the time. This book definitely grasped what running is like for most people. As a no-more-than-average runner myself, I absolutely related to the content and found myself frequently nodding and laughing in agreement. The use of charts and graphs complimented each chapter, and they were often just downright hilarious. I would recommend this book for a new runner, a runner who needs some lighthearted motivation to keep training, or anyone that just needs a good laugh.

Thanks to Netgalley and Artisan Books for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont