Book Review: Trisha's Kitchen: Easy Comfort Food for Friends and Family

Trisha's Kitchen: Easy Comfort Food for Friends and Family

Author: Trisha Yearwood 

Publish Date: September 28, 2021

Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

Trisha's Kitchen: Easy Comfort Food for Friends and Family is a collection of 125 recipes with enjoyable cooking for the family in mind. From breakfast to main dishes to baked goods and desserts, this cookbook covers a wide range of comfort food recipes for everyday cooking and special occasions.

This is a great cookbook that had me hooked from the first recipe. I love that all meals are covered with a wide variety of recipes and that they would work for cooking for the whole family. The cookbook is beautifully illustrated, with eye-catching pictures of most of the meals. I honestly couldn't get enough of this cookbook and would recommend it to anyone looking for some great home cooking ideas. If you have any questions about my review, I'll be in my kitchen making the Breakfast Burgers.

Thanks to Netgalley and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont