Book Review: You've Reached Sam

You've Reached Sam

Author: Dustin Thao

Publish Date: November 2, 2021

Publisher: St. Martin's Press

Review: 5/5 Stars 

You've Reached Sam is the story of Julie, whose world has just been turned upside down by the unexpected death of her boyfriend Sam. In attempts to deal with her grief, she calls Sam's phone to hear his last voicemail one more time. Except.....he picks up the phone, giving her another chance for the goodbye she never had before.

Oh my goodness.....I'm not crying, you are. Seriously, I had to fight to make myself put this book down, it was that good of a read. My heart broke along side Julie's, and I looked forward to page after page to see where her conversations with Sam would lead her in her story. The supporting characters were all wonderful to the development of the plot and it was interesting to read all of the different ways that everyone dealt with the difficult loss. A fascinating perspective on having one more chance to deal with a loss, You've Reached Sam is a book that I would strongly recommend.

Thanks to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont