Welcome!

Welcome to Marsupial Literature, I'm Jen! Content will mainly consist of reviews of books that I am currently reading or have previously read, primarily written while carrying my daughter (Joey) close to me. 

There is a fact I need to share: As a stay at home mom, people wouldn't know this just by looking at me, but I'm also a published author and book reviewer with the ability to burn through an entire novel in one sitting. I find that burying myself in books gives me solace, hopping from book to book and place to place to find my next adventure. So spread the word and enjoy my book reviews! And also look forward to occasional input from Joey.


I am currently accepting requests for ARC reviews. Please email requests to marsupialliterature@gmail.com. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont