Book Review: Meant to Be My Cowboy

Meant to Be My Cowboy 

Author: R.C. Ryan

Publisher: Forever (Grand Central Publishing)

⭐⭐⭐💫

Meant to Be My Cowboy is the third book in the Wranglers of Wyoming series and centers around Jonah and Annie. Annie is in Wyoming to escape her past and start fresh, without any relationships to get in the way. But when her troubles start to follow her, Jonah is there to try to protect her. Dempseys and Merricks don't necessarily get along (to say the least), but that does not stop their relationship from developing.

Meant to Be My Cowboy is the first book I have read in the Wranglers of Wyoming series and it can be read as a stand alone novel. I found it pretty easy to get engaged in the story, and enjoyed reading about both Annie and Jonah. The romance aspect develops well, and there are enough twists and turns in the book to keep the reader turning the pages. It is clear with the supporting characters that there is a good amount of back story, so if the reader likes Meant to Be My Cowboy, they will be inclined to check out the other books in this series. 3.5 stars.

Thanks to Netgalley and Forever (Grand Central Publishing) for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont