Book Review: Country Music Cowboy

Country Music Cowboy 

Author: Sasha Summers

Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca 

⭐⭐⭐

Country Music Cowboy is book three in the Kings of Country Music series. Travis is a successful country singer that needs to clean up his image. Enter his new singing partner Loretta, who is less that trusting of her new collaborator because of issues in her past. As their music begins to come together, so does their attraction for one another.

As noted in a few of my prior reviews, I am a huge fan of country music, so the title and description of Country Music Cowboy was enough to draw me to this book. The plot is solid, and Travis and Loretta as main characters make for an interesting story. I liked how the romance aspect developed, from only physical attraction to something more. The music theme is prominent throughout the book, and holds the story together. While I liked the book as a whole, I had a difficult time staying engaged throughout the entirety of the story and just wanted a little more out of it. I would still recommend Country Music Cowboy to romance novel enthusiasts who would enjoy the country music theme of the book.

Thanks to Netgalley and SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont