Book Review: Perfect Little Flaws

Perfect Little Flaws 

Author: Jennifer Ann Shore

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Perfect Little Flaws follows Maren, who is dealing with the death of her brother and often hides behind her photography to cope. When she finds out that Vince Novak is transferring to her school and posing a threat to her brother's legacy, she is obviously less than thrilled and wants to avoid him at all costs. Yet she somehow continues to find herself drawn to him, and may find him to be someone can relate to her flaws.

I am always nervous to request a second ARC from an author when I did not necessarily engage with the first book I read from them (please note, it was a middle of the road review just because I wanted more from the book). But I am so happy to have had the opportunity to read and review Perfect Little Flaws because not only was it a good book, but it really helped me understand and appreciate the author's writing better. Perfect Little Flaws is great YA storytelling, plain and simple. It's the kind of book you read in one sitting without even trying and it is just a joy to read. I liked the path of Maren and Vince's relationship and stayed interested throughout the book. And no spoilers, but I was impressed with how one of the heavier topics was handled and almost found myself tearing up a bit. Pick up a copy of Perfect Little Flaws if you are looking for a good YA romance novel.

Thanks to BookSirens for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont