September Wrap Up

Well, I've had this blog for several months, and this is my first time posting a monthly wrap up. Yikes! I will share my year in books in December to get caught up on all of the previous months.

Marsupial Literature's September Book Wrap Up

A Christmas Fairy Tale ⭐⭐⭐⭐
A Calculated Whisk ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Good Girl Complex ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
Rob Starr ⭐⭐⭐💫
There's Something About Molly ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charmed Thirds ⭐⭐⭐⭐
How to Love Your Neighbor ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tacos for Two ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Float ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Autumn by the Sea ⭐⭐⭐💫
April May Fall ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Floras Travelling Christmas Shop ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Arctic Curry Club ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Lucky Escape ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blackout ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Brightside Running Club ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Hookup Dilemma ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Wedding Crasher and the Cowboy ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
Maybe We're Electric ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Seeds of Love ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Book of Hope ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My October tbr list long, but I'm hoping to squeeze in another project as well. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont