Book Review: Flora's Travelling Christmas Shop

Flora's Travelling Christmas Shop 

Author: Rebecca Raisin 

Publisher: HQ Digital 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Flora's Travelling Christmas Shop is the story of Christmas-lover Flora, who simply cannot get enough of the holidays. However, losing her job and getting dumped threatens to put a wrench in Flora's Christmas joy this year. Rather than let her circumstances get the best of her, Flora purchases a campervan and travels to Lapland to join the van life and run a Christmas shop. She may even end up changing the heart of a scrooge or two along the way. 

Alright, the debate has been resolved: I love Rosie and Aria, but Flora is officially my favorite character! Flora's Travelling Christmas Shop is the perfect (read it again: PERFECT) book for the holiday season. Flora is quirky and hilarious, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading her story. Her joy for the holidays never let's up, even when everything seems to go wrong. I liked Flora's determination to change Connor's mind about Christmas, and it leads to a lot of great scenes between the two. The setting is dreamy and even includes Northern Lights! I love it, I can't enough, and if Rebecca Raisin is writing it, I'm reading it. Run, don't walk, to pick up a copy of Flora's Travelling Christmas Shop when it is published.

Thanks to Netgalley and HQ Digital for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont