Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont

Well-Offed in Vermont 

Author: Amy Patricia Meade

Publisher: Beyond the Page Publishing 

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Well-Offed in Vermont is a quirky mystery novel that follows Stella and Nick as they leave behind the busy New York lifestyle for quiet Vermont. However, finding a body in a well on their property throws a bit of a wrench in their plans. Removed from their new home, the couple tries to help solve the murder in hopes of returning home and preventing further tragedies.

I'll be honest: mystery novels are not my usual genre of choice. However, after seeing several on Netgalley with great covers and fun titles like Well-Offed in Vermont, I thought I would give the genre a chance. I can definitely see why readers love these books. Well-Offed in Vermont is a pretty well rounded book, with murder mystery combined with humorous dialogue. The small town Vermont setting certainly doesn't hurt either. I finished this book in a couple of sitting and had a great time trying to solve the murder along with Stella and Nick. After reading Well-Offed in Vermont, I will definitely be interested in checking out future similar books. 

Thanks to Netgalley and Beyond the Page Publishing for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars