Audiobook Review: Christmas at Frozen Falls

Christmas at Frozen Falls

Author: Kiley Dunbar

Publisher: Saga Egmont Audio

⭐⭐⭐💫

Christmas at Frozen Falls follows Sylvie, whose Christmas isn't turning out quite as planned after her fiance breaks up with her a week before their wedding. With the help of her friend Nari, Sylvie starts to pick up the pieces by planning a trip to Frozen Falls, which also happens to be the hometown of her ex-boyfriend Stellan. When the two are reunited, the sparks begin to fly again, and Sylvie may end up with a happy holiday after all.

Christmas at Frozen Falls has a perfect setting for the holidays: cold, snowy, and a chance of northern lights. So it's off to a great start. I liked the story of Sylvie going to Frozen Falls instead of staying home and licking her wounds (her ex-fiance is certainly no prize to cry over!). The second chance romance between her and Stellan is sweet and I enjoyed listening to it. While I liked the story as a whole, I feel that some of the magic was lost for me in the audiobook version. The narrator is great, but I personally think I would like to give this book a shot again in print form. Christmas at Frozen Falls is a nice second chance romance with a great setting for the holidays. 3.5 stars.

Thanks to Netgalley and Saga Egmont Audio for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont