Book Review: Can I Mix You a Drink?

Can I Mix You a Drink?

Author: T-PAIN

Publisher: Kingston Imperial 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Can I Mix You a Drink? is a collection of drink recipes based on a collaboration between T-Pain and mixologist Maxwell Britten. All cocktails are named after T-Pain's songs and created with each song in mind.

Can I Mix You a Drink? is an impressive collection of cocktails. The entire book is beautifully illustrated and this adds to the appeal of the drinks. I love the concept of having the drinks named after T-Pain's songs, and also found the additional commentary interesting and humorous. These drinks look like a delicious and dangerous way to spend an evening, with the distinct possibility of hangovers, bad decisions, and funny stories for the next day.....which seems to be right on point for this book. T-Pain fans and cocktail enthusiasts should pick up a copy of Can I Mix You a Drink?

Thanks to Netgalley and Kingston Imperial for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont