Book Review: A Match Made in Venice

A Match Made in Venice 

Author: Leonie Mack

Publisher: Boldwood Books

⭐⭐⭐⭐

A Match Made in Venice is the story of Didi, who travels to Venice in hopes of commissioning Piero to create a custom work of art for her job. Piero, the brooding artist that he is, is less than agreeable to the task and has lost his focus since a recent heartbreak. Didi will have to get creative to keep Piero on track, and may get swept up in the romance of Venice along the way.

A Match Made in Venice is the second book set in Venice that I have read this year, and is a much happier plot. Seriously, I'll take it, bring on the romance and dreamy travel settings please! This book was fun to read, and I find myself continuing to smile as I write this review. Poor Piero! Way to get his heart stomped on. I like how not only does Didi swoop in to try to get him working again, but they also develop this friends/muse/oh my relationship along the way. I enjoyed reading A Match Made in Venice and would recommend it to fellow romance novel fans.

Thanks to Netgalley and Boldwood Books for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont