October Wrap Up

Well, we are nearing the end of November and I am just posting my wrap up of October books. Add this to my list of epic facepalm moments. 

Marsupial Literature's October Book Wrap Up

Last Dance with a Cowboy⭐⭐⭐⭐

I am Elephant, I am Butterfly ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A Match Made in Venice ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bad Luck Bridesmaid⭐⭐⭐

Christmas at Frozen Falls⭐⭐⭐💫

Love at the Fall Festival⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Suite Spot⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Kids Cook Dinner⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Can I Mix you a Drink?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Cold the Night, Fast the Wolves⭐⭐⭐💫

Help! I'm Alive⭐⭐⭐⭐

No Player Required⭐⭐⭐⭐

Neanderthal⭐⭐⭐⭐

We Want Bama⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Eight Days of Christmas⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pink and Country⭐⭐⭐💫

Her Honor⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rules for Falling⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chasing the Stoke⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Rumor Game⭐⭐⭐⭐💫

The Heart of the Deal⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont