2021 Wrap Up

Hi All!

I am incredibly behind on updating my blog as you can probably tell! Often, I have been favoring my bookstagram over my blog for posting book reviews. In 2022, I plan on focusing more on my blog instead of the bookstagram. 

So, I'll go ahead and start by sharing my 2021 year in books. 2021 was my first year reading and reviewing ARCs and I have to say I had the best time. I've found some new favorite authors and publishers and read more books than I thought possible. My list of books is separated by month, and the associated reviews can be found on Goodreads, retailer sites, Instagram, and of course, this blog!

February
Wilderness adventure camp
Keeping a nature journal
Chicken talk around the world
The no cook cookbook
Rosie's travelling tea Shop
The mindful kids activity book
I hate running and you can too
The OCD workbook for teens
The dbt skills workbook for teen self harm
Marathon mum
The anxiety and depression workbook
A cowboy kind of love
Sloppy firsts
So you want to build a library
The cookie bible
The no fuss family cookbook
Bare minimum cookbook

March
The chicken who loved books
The froggies do not want to sleep
Coral reef
Babies love electrical engineering on Christmas
Take me home tonight
Between the bliss and me
Casual cosplay
BlackBerry beach
The road trip survival guide
Under the southern sky
Sweetshop of Dreams
Racing the clock
Book of snark
Chief executive officer

April
The stars of whistling Ridge
You've reached Sam
The ultimate outdoor cookbook
Design and destroy
The low carbon cookbook
How to forage for mushrooms without dying
The fit foodie meal prep plan
Eating salad drunk
The other side of perfect
ReWild
Her dark Seduction
The art of breaking up
The way she feels
Trishas kitchen
One great Lie
A women's guide to triathlon

May
The cafe between pumpkin and pie
Rewire your OCD brain
The nature adventure book
Down with this Ship
Make me Wilder
What's not to love
Baking for the holidays
The me you see
We are the babysitters Club
The umbrella lady
Out of the rain
Backroads of the great American west
Arias Travelling book Shop
Her renegade Cowboy
Please dont give me a hug!
Where there's a Whisk
To know a starry night
Wild souls
The Lifesaver
All night long with a Cowboy
Giannis
10 days
Crash course
Everywhere always

June
Running is a kind of dreaming
The Ballerinas
Where no one should live
The madness of March
When sparks Fly
21 questions
Great book of grilled cheese
Apples of north America
The bookshop of forgotten Dreams
Life lived Wild
Bourdain
Indestructible Object
Cant knock the Hustle
When you get the chance
A feeling like home
Meet me at the Summit
The Kaepernick Effect
Yearning in Yellowstone
The Hitchhiker in Panama
Anthology: love stories inspired by country music

July
A brush with love
Sweet as pie
Chasing Fireflies
Second Helpings
The night of many Endings
Fight like a girl
Country music Cowboy
Meant to be my Cowboy
Under the milky way
Buried Beneath
Love and other Sins
The second chance in the Mediterranean
A thousand salt Kisses
Roxy
When we were Strangers
The seaside cocktail campervan
Under the bayou Moon
Full Flight
The girl who wasnt
This may end Badly
You can go your own way
Home for a Cowboy christmas
Must love books
Life and other complications

August
Where tomorrows aren't Promised
Lies my Memory told me
Cowboy proud
You again?
The dating game
Snowflakes over the Starfish cafe
Well offed in Vermont
Labyrinth of lies
Mistletoe in Juneau
The astronomy activity book for kids
On Christmas Avenue
Cupcake
BLUE
The Christmas Wish
The big three
Chasing the Stars
The Stillness before the start
Meet me in the stars
Perfect little Flaws
The colours we see
Cuttle

September
A Christmas fairy tale
A calculated Whisk
Good girl complex
Rob Starr
Theres something about Molly
Charmed Thirds
How to love your neighbor
Tacos for two
Float
Autumn by the sea
April may fall
Floras Travelling Christmas Shop
The arctic curry Club
The lucky escape
Blackout
The brightside running Club
The hookup dilemma
The wedding crasher and the Cowboy
Maybe we're Electric
The seeds of love
The book of hope

October
Last dance with a Cowboy
I am elephant, I am butterfly
A match made in Venice
Bad luck bridesmaid
Christmas at frozen falls
Love at the fall festival
The suite spot
Kids cook dinner
Can I mix you a drink?
Cold the night, fast the wolves
Help! I'm alive
No player required
Neanderthal
We want bama
The eight days of Christmas
Pink and country
Her honor
Rules for Falling
Chasing the Stoke
The Rumor Game
The Heart of the Deal

November
Expect Something Beautiful
Fourth Comings
Nile Wilson: My Story
The Cheat Sheet
Double Negative
Falling for You
One Night on the Island
Texas Homecoming
The Legacy
Love from Scratch
Sunset Summer
Chase Wilde Comes Home
Walking Miracle

December
Just play pretend
The paradise notebooks
Awake and alive to truth
A dogs chance
The first songs of christmas
The wolves are waiting
The sweetheart deal
Mistletoe Cottage
The Christmas Village
Ramsay in 10
A Measure of Serenity
Wishing Under a Starlit Skye
Out of the Blue
Christmas at Silver Falls
No Ordinary Christmas
Perfect Fifths
The Girl Who Could Breathe Underwater
Long story short
Written for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont