Fantastic Forever Book Mail

What a great way to start the weekend! After my daughter woke up from her nap on Thursday, we found a package with three great books from Forever (Grand Central Publishing). I have to say, after a year of reading and reviewing books, Forever has skyrocketed to the top of my list when it comes to looking for a can't lose romance novel. It's basically a guarantee that when I pick up a Forever book, I know I will be swept away by a swoony love story. 

The books in the book mail package included:

How to Survive a Scandal by Samara Parish 

Not the Kind of Earl You Marry by Kate Pembrooke 

The House on Sunshine Corner by Phoebe Mills 

Now I can't decide which book to read first. These are good problems to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont