How to Survive a Scandal

Forever bundle book 1: How to Survive a Scandal by Samara Parish 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

How to Survive a Scandal is the first book in the Rebels With a Cause series and follows Lady Amelia and Benedict Asterly. When Benedict Asterly finds Lady Amelia close to freezing to death, he never imagined that saving her life would result in a scandal that requires the two of them to get married. While the marriage is not something that Amelia or Asterly have in mind, the two soon find that the marriage may be more beneficial than they realized.

How to Survive a Scandal is a new genre for me; I haven't read much historical romance before this book. That being said, I loved the book from start to finish and had trouble putting it down. I enjoyed reading the progression of the relationship between Lady Amelia and Benedict Asterly and no trouble staying invested throughout the story. The writing style made the book, and I just could not get enough of this story. How to Survive a Scandal officially made me a fan of the historical romance genre and I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series.

Thanks to Forever for a copy of this book; this is my honest and voluntary review.

2 more print books plus 3 e-galleys to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont