January Wrap Up

January was a pretty good month for my book list. I read 15 books in total that spanned a wide variety of genres. Some favorites included the sequel to one of my favorite books (The Circle), an upcoming YA novel by Kasie West (I love her sweet YA love stories), another YA book by Jennifer Ann Shore (the fifth book I have read by this author), and a few great nonfiction books. My reviews for all of these books are on Goodreads; some of the reviews are already up on this blog, while others will be posted closer to publication date.

January Books:

Sunrise

What Might Have Been

A Sunrise Over Bali

Never Give Up

The Great Nowitzki

Summer Nights With a Cowboy

3:16

Places We've Never Been

This is Not the Jess Show

Outback Nevada

Accidentally Perfect

The Matchbreaker Summer

Killing Time

Only You In Everything

The Every

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont