Forever Bundle Books 2 and 3

A couple more reviews from the Forever Book Bundle!

Not the Kind of Earl You Marry by Kate Pembrooke

⭐️⭐️⭐️.5

Not the Kind of Earl You Marry is the first book in the Unconventional Ladies of Mayfair series and follows William and Charlotte. William, Earl of Norwood, finds himself at the center of an unexpected scheme when a fake engagement between him and Lady Charlotte is printed in the morning paper. Charlotte also had no knowledge of the announcement, but the two decide to pursue the fake relationship to make it benefit both of them.

Not the Kind of Earl You Marry is a fun historical romance novel and another good book to continue my new interest in the genre. William and Charlotte were both interesting leads and I enjoyed reading the progression of their relationship. I liked the fake engagement and how it eventually led to real feelings between the two. The letter writing sections of the book were so cute and definitely some of my favorite parts. My small criticism is that I struggled to stay engaged during certain chapters, but I overall still liked the book. Not the Kind of Earl You Marry is a good historical romance novel and I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. 3.5 stars.

Thanks to Forever for a copy of this book; this is my honest and voluntary review.


The House on Sunshine Corner by Phoebe Mills

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The House on Sunshine Corner is the first book in the Sunshine Corner series and follows Abby and Carter. Abby loves her life in Heart's Hope Bay, where she owns a daycare and has great friends and family. Abby longs for a husband and family, but has had nothing but bad luck in that department. Her plans may get thrown for a loop when her ex-boyfriend Carter returns to town.

The House on Sunshine Corner is my kind of book: small town setting, second chance romance, and enemies to lovers romance. I loved the Heart's Hope Bay town; a good small town setting just steals my heart. The writing style quickly drew me into the story and made it easy for me to stay engaged throughout the book. Abby and Carter were both great leads and I enjoyed reading about their relationship. Though I think my favorite character may have been Hilde, she was the best! I had a lot of fun reading The House on Sunshine Corner and am looking forward to the next book.

Thanks to Forever for a copy of this book; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: A Royal Christmas Fairy Tale