Oh, my cowboy romance loving heart

Chase Wilde Comes Home by Jennifer Ryan

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

Chase Wilde Comes Home is the first book in the Wildes of Wyoming series and follows Chase and Shelby. Chase is a military veteran suffering with PTSD and addiction issues who returns homes after a traumatic event. He is reunited with Shelby, the mother of his child the the woman he wishes he never left. Shelby also has a troubled past and when the two reunite, they are both given a second chance at romance and life. 

I have read my fair share of cowboy romance novels this year and I can say that Chase Wilde Comes Home tells a different kind of story. Wow, this book deals with some heavy heavy topics. It's a lot and it helped me feel for and connect with both of the main characters. I loved the overall themes of redemption, second chances, and forgiveness. The reader will really get invested in the story and want to root for these two until the end. And Eliza is just darling, my goodness. Chase Wilde Comes Home is a great book and I am looking forward to the next books in the series. 4.5 stars.

Thanks to Netgalley and Avon and Harper Voyager for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont