Glad You're Here

Wow, it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. I am reading up a storm and am up to my neck in ARCs as always, and sometimes it leads to fewer blog posts. I'm trying to do a better job keeping it updated because, wow, there are some really great books that have been recently published or will be published soon. Let's start with Glad You're Here!

Glad You're Here by Craig Cooper and Walker Hayes

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Glad You're Here is a look into the friendship between Craig Cooper and country music star Walker Hayes. I first read about this book on Hayes's instagram and really looked forward to having the opportunity to read and review a copy of the book. One of the strongest parts of the book is that it is so honest. Sure, there are plenty of lighthearted stories, but the two did not sugar coat any of the difficult times. From alcoholism to pregnancy loss and then some, there were so many struggles covered in the book. What also makes the book so good is that there so many stories of redemption that culminated in Hayes truly finding his faith. It was incredibly inspiring to read, and really made this a book that I would want to keep on my shelf. I loved reading Glad You're Here and strongly recommend it to Christian nonfiction readers.

Thanks to Moody Publishers for a copy of this book; this is my honest and voluntary review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Her Dark Seduction (Featured Review on Netgalley!)

Book Review: Chasing the Stars

Book Review: Well-Offed in Vermont